Friday, March 11, 2011

How Much Is A Nuga Bed

JUNÍN STATION: Silvana in Cuba

THE INVITED

Short texts, senses.
combined and intertwined by Mariela Díaz Tuñón Stella Margaret Chiaro and

On February 23, 2011, Silvana Tomicic juninense community invited to watch a video chronicling his experience in Cuba. Magdalena Festival Without Borders Workshop laughter, Spectacle of mime, and exchange with artists, and more and more. The site chosen was the Club Silvana Junín. When I arrived, she and her child Gael were renovating a space in which there were pictures, art objects, souvenirs several brought from Cuba. Gael, red shirt, beret Cuban reading "trapped" a book of Martí. My role was to prepare "Mojitos" for guests. Was reaching the people. Friends, theater people, and of course ... All Junín Station Cupcakes!


The colors in the photos and dance in the eyes of the portraits was telling us the history of Cuba. That Cuba suffered but that was amalgamated with the revolution. Revolution as a birth, revolution air, land, other beat, to life. And obviously, no question, everything is left betrayed in the face of Silvana who so generously invited us and invited us to enter into this journey. In the theater to Cuba.



That trip to Cuba ... Cuba of the nice people ... Silvana



in Cuba, incredible ...

When we saw the photos in one of the meetings at the home of Mario, we feel that were a color never seen before. Every detail was amazing. The meeting Magdalena, he said, was fascinating in that city as far as old, with its columns. Have participated in this event was a proud and even more with a person as beautiful as it is Silvana and what about Gael (just took it!), Chocho with that beanie style Che. We could not believe. Then we saw the video at a club in our town that moved several people (myself included). The meeting was wonderful. A Silvana, as he told, he fell all the eye drops! "It moved," said the we were out there, and how not? Congratulations, congratulations!



A window where the birds are flying

a window, which gives life, joy,

passed around, and set the legs, climbed

your columns ...

spied smells, and tastes ...

ate and drank from the same source, we

pigeons, messengers ...

we women traveling, excited, female wrestlers

us, we mothers,

In a box, green Havana, is

kept the memory of Santa Clara ...


ART IS A BOOMERANG
By Silvana Tomicic

shared art is a sweet boomerang where we all nurture. One month after the return of the Third Festival of Theatre Without Borders Magdalena 2011, I call upon my dear and caring neighbors in the beautiful city of Junín, a city that bore me and I saw a child, I grew up and saw my parents laburantes, workers, and he saw me take the first dream, first loves, first pretensions of an artist, where I saw shy teen get to ask:
"HOW TO WRITE A POEM? HOW IS THE LOVE? HOW DO I KNOW WHO I AM? ". And in the beautiful evening of 23 February, the nice people, also those daughters of Junín and others not, I would have liked to have more colleagues to tell them that this time I traveled, but the next it's up to others. To say that I am. My supportive neighbors, those who saw me go through the primary, that night they heard a woman full of belief, dreams tangible and daunting challenges ahead, being a mother without a partner, being teacher of art, actrizmimo, daughter, friend and a great dreamer who did not hesitate when he had to go out and sell bonds to make the trip unforgettable, it is to grow, to contribute. Dress shared everything: paintings, crafts, pictures and wonderful images that gave me the kind degree in fine arts and creator of the project ART AND PART, Yoelvis Ruiz. And finally my dear fellow mojito served with rum recommended by Joel Pineda Roxana partner. Admirable pillar generator and SANTA CLARA, constantly encouraging the youth to not stay, not to "be conservative too early." Dropper I'm reading "Water Stone" by Julia Varley. I brought vivid scenes as the first piece that we received Roxana with her "SKIN PURPLE" so poignant and poetic, a committed young puppeteers: Yaqui GERAIDI, I had a AMADO CHE, with more tenderness than ever with the desire to escape to the Riviera festival. My little has been marvel at the fighter BOSH MARIA life, telling his grandfather and at the bottom of the scene her friend, her partner and her angelic little hope with so much Love and Joy ... The women and Polenta expresivísimas the Jiribilla ... A Marta Cordier making known the African Spirit with such candor and humor ... The Dear Emily Gonzales and Beatriz Camargo with both flight and beauty. They are images that I have so alive in me .... The video movilizantes scenes accompanied by compatriot Violeta Luna ... And again as clear teachings Julia bringing his dead sister ... And another young, humble and beloved creator IRENE BORGES, who generously offered me and took the opportunity to make known My Stories Silences in Havana. Opposite the cathedral. A big hug to the guys who are working with Irene ... Also reach that threshold where I thank Cristina Castrillo, see theater with roots in Argentina, where I arrived late, they passed other things stronger and more committed where then came the "no mess", the "something be done" and more ... Parvathy exotic and liberal, and finally the history and humor of this wonderful girl, "actress-wife pretending I never saw my life as a man. Admirable Geddy ... Naracción strong murmurs of Mercedes Hernandez, who had to leave his tiny two years to give us his beautiful voice and strength ... The courageous and played Susan, Veronica and Sista where America and Europe showed faces with words of Women ... We were eager to see live the perfect start in their pursuit of silence Jill Greenhalgh promising great depth ... And finally came that unforgettable PACKAGE wonderful little text we remembered him in every walk, climb to Capiro ... DEBORAH HUNT ... The Italian loved the natural setting was a transportation .... and finally a stunning SOR JUANA with an incredible actress who seems to take another dimension. Admirable ARIZA CLARA ... An admirable House Dance with young people so dedicated, and I was thrilled with his version of the tango ... therefore received All Santa Clara, todísimas women who gave me so much, my respect, admiration and going to remind to apprehend and enhance my daily task.
big hug.
I tell my wish: Participate in July of Experience in Colombia. THANKS

Tomicic and your child Silvana Gael

0 comments:

Post a Comment